A Complete Guide to Mental Health Treatment for Parents and Referring Professionals
We’ve created a toolkit to help families and referring professionals better understand the many aspects of the sometimes complicated mental health treatment landscape.
Our guide covers:
- How to do a mental health temperature check
- The different levels of care, and how to know which level is appropriate
- The role insurance plays in helping families access care
- How to distinguish high-quality treatment from programs that are unlicensed and unsafe
- Providing teens with healthy coping and emotion-regulation skills to help them more effectively manage and express their feelings
- What all the acronyms used in the treatment field actually mean
- Additional resources for teens, young adults, and families.
Ready to get started today?
Contact us to schedule a free conversation and initial assessment. Our Admissions experts are available 24/7 at 844-283-3836 to help you take the first steps toward finding the right treatment for your family or client.