Learn about the admissions process here at Newport Academy and then discover if your teenager meets the criteria for admittance.continue reading
Basic Criteria for Admittance
Before you make that tough decision to place your child into treatment, there are a few basic criteria that your teen must first meet in order to be considered for admission.
- Is your son or daughter between the ages of 12 and 18?
- Does your child have issues with underlying mental health conditions, depression, anxiety, or low self-esteem?
- Does your teen have an eating disorder or body image issues?
- Is your child struggling with alcohol or drug abuse?
- Has your teen fallen behind in school due to a behavioral issue?
If you answered “yes” to ANY of these questions or if you have your own questions about the admissions process, call us today.
We will take you through an initial intake assessment to find out if your teen qualifies for our program.
Directed to the parents of troubled teens, this section helps explain how your teen can benefit from entering our program.continue reading
We are always open to building relationships with qualified and trusted professionals who are looking to refer their patients.continue reading
If you are a teen with an addiction and have questions about how Newport Academy can help, read this section to find some answers.continue reading
Have your son or daughter take this self-assessment test to determine if they need to seek help for a substance abuse problem.continue reading
If you have questions about how to finance your teen’s recovery, find out about your options here or call us for more information.continue reading